Grosseto. The 11 employees of the trial will be operational from Monday at the Court of Grosseto, collaborators, for a fixed term for 4 years, of the judges. The figures are provided for and funded by the PNRR.
The employees hired under the PNRR will enter service with the following tasks:
– Study of the files, prepare the summary files for each procedure;
– Support to judgments in the fulfillment of practical activities and easy-to-execute material:
– verification of the completeness of the dossier;
– the verification of the regular constitution of the parties;
– control of notifications – compliance with the terms;
– identification of the appointed defendants and more.
– Support for ballots of simple measures;
– Control of the slope of requests or their management;
– Organization of files, hearings and role, with reporting to the expert coordinator or magistrate assignee of the files that present priority treatment characteristics;
– Sharing within the Office for the reflection process of any critical issues, with organizational and IT proposals for overcoming;
– Jurisprudential and doctrinal study;
– Reconstruction of the normative context referable to the specific cases proposed;
– Support for sectional jurisprudential addresses;
– Support to the digitalization and organizational innovation processes of the office and monitoring of results;
– Connection with the staff assigned to the chancelleries.
Read the article of La Nazione.