The full video of the conference “Food for thought on the work of Giuseppe Valeri, commercial lawyer” is online with the following reports:
– Maura Mordini: Giuseppe Valeri and the history of law: the example of the commercial company;
– Vittorio Santoro: Giuseppe Valeri and commercial law manuals;
– Umberto Tombari: Giuseppe Valeri and the “new commercial law”;
– Giovanni Niccolò Antichi: Giuseppe Valeri’s interest in transport and insurance contracts;
– Giuliana Romualdi: The state monopoly of jurisdiction and arbitration (considerations on the sidelines of the article by G. Valeri “Italian jurisdiction and foreign commercial companies”, in Riv. Del dir. Comm., 1931).